Friday 20 June 2014

End-of-the-Year Gifts for Teachers

Hi everyone!!! It's been a LONG time since I posted last, but I'm excited to share a few small projects I created this past weekend. Being the end of my daughter's pre-school year, I wanted to show my appreciation to her wonderful teachers by making a fun way to give some Starbucks gift cards! With the help of Pinterest for inspiration...this is what I came up with!
PS: Ok...I have to toot my own horn here. I'm happy to say (heehee) I came up with the pun  "That's a f 'RAP'!" all on my own lol!!! The other one, "Thanks a Latte," I found and printed the labels from the
 internet :-) Gotta love corky puns right?!
Thanks for stopping by!!! :-)








3 comments:

  1. Very lovely thank you gifts! Especially love those starbucks presents! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first visit to your blog.Sadly,you haven't posted for a year.Your works are really incredible.Hope to see your new projects soon.Hugs and love from Turkey.

    ReplyDelete