Thursday 16 January 2014

From Trash to Treasure!

Hello everyone!!!

I know it's been FOREVER since I last posted an update, but things are crazy busy (or should I say more busy) since I became a mommy of two.

After numerous bugs tore through our household during the holidays, making everyone sick, I finally got the energy to get creative again!!! My inspiration...a combo of Pinterest and my daughter's broken jewelry (given to her from her dear GG - Great Grandma - who recently passed away). The necklaces were in decent shape until my 3 year old daughter got her hands on them lol! I wanted to restore them back to their beauty and create something special. So...I took this now broken memorabilia from dear GG and added a few trinkets and vintage lace from my stash...and presto...a super shabby chic chunky necklace. My daughter (although too young now to wear it) LOVES it!!! So for the time being, I plan to wear it and then pass it down to her once she is old enough ;-) 

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugz :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment