Saturday 15 December 2012

Prima Romance Novel Mini Album Page ~ for Bev's Mini Album

Hey everyone!!!
Here is my DT project for TPBP. I created a page for the mini album we (The Piece by Piece design team) are making for Bev's birthday present =)

A lot of the inspiration for this project was from Finnabair (Anna Dabrowska)
Here is a link to my video describing this page in more detail: http://youtu.be/ay7KYoiMMsE
Here is a link to the completed mini album that we made: http://youtu.be/C0I7A-twKhg










4 comments:

  1. Precious and very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's very beautiful and inspiring. I am in love with your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Whoa! What a revamp of your blog! I haven't visited your blog in so long... I'm loving it! I wish I can turn mine beautiful looking like yours but I also wish I have some time to do that. I love your page for Bev! I love the whitewashing and all the extra embellishments. It looks vintage-y grunge. =) Love ya! Hugs, Jojo

    ReplyDelete
  4. your so amazing! you did a great page and i am sure it will make the best gift ever:)

    ReplyDelete