Monday 3 December 2012

All Wrapped Up!!! December I Am Roses Color Challenge

Hey everyone!!! Here are my project examples for the December I Am Roses Color Challenge: All Wrapped Up! Be sure to check out the IAR Challenge Blog for details on how to enter the contest. It's super fun you guys!!!
 
So because the contest involves gift wrapping ideas, I decided to make ornaments for present toppers, that way the individual who gets the present...also receives a fun little added Christmas tree ornament gift =)
 
For more details on how I created these projects, be sure to click here to watch my video.
Don't forget to check out the I Am Roses website to purchase these fabulous products =)
 
 




 
IAR products used for this Christmas vintage tag project:






 
IAR products used for this picture frame Christmas ornament project:

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful! I love every one of them! Would love to see a video of the making of the ornament scene!

    ReplyDelete