Monday 17 September 2012

Halloween Circle Card: September IARCC

Hey everyone!!! Here is my project example for the I Am Roses September Color Challenge. I decided to try and create a shadow box circle easel card...boy was it a challenge...but super fun!!! The paper collection I used was My Mind's Eye "Haunted" Be sure to check out my YouTube video for more details on how I made the card: http://youtu.be/jheubMMrFng
For more details on the challenge, go to the IAR Challenge Blog: http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.ca/. Also don't forget to check out: www.iamroses.com to purchase some amazing flowers as well as other gorgeous products.








 
Here are the product links for the IAR items used in this project:


7 - Small Brown Flowers 2 Toned (S10 - 40):

2 - Mixed Burgundy Black Brown Daisy Flowers (D1 - 410):



1 - Mixed Classic Color (R 21- 410):



2 - Mixed Brown Tone Gardenias (G 2 - 827):


2 - White Small Fern Leaves ( B 15 - 151):

2 comments:

  1. Love it, Love it, Love it! Your card is so pretty, I love the colors and all the pretty flowers you used:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very informative . I'm so happy by visit this site that i'm already bookmark this site and I will come back again . thank for great post.
    For plastic business cards
    go to this side it will
    be helpful for all.

    ReplyDelete