Saturday 8 September 2012

FOR SALE!!!


Hey everyone!!!
This item is up for silent auction!!! For more details on how I made this project, be sure to check out my video: http://youtu.be/3WVxpxWMb50
 
Here are the auction details.
- Bidding starts at $40 (shipping not included)
- Please send me a personal message indicating that you want to place a bid on the serving tray and let me know your bid.
- Auction will be open until midnight Sept 12/12 Pacific Standard time.
- Highest bidder wins. I will contact the winner. Shipping will be calculated once I know the winner's address.
- Payment to be completed through PayPal. I will send an invoice to the winner (so I will need the winner's paypal email)
- If you do not have a youtube account and can't send me a personal message via youtube, then you can personal message me on facebook (LuvLee Scrappin) OR email me at luvleescrappin@hotmail.com. Make sure you put the subject as: Silent Auction Serving Tray please =)
Thank you so much for all your support!!!
Hugz
Leanne
 

No comments:

Post a Comment