Monday 13 August 2012

ABC Primer Lunch Box & Mini Album ~ IAR DT Project: August Color Challenge ~

Hey everyone!!! Here is my IAR DT project for the August color challenge. This month's challenge is "back-to-school" theme incorporating the color yellow (be sure to check out the IAR challenge blog for more details on how to enter: http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.ca/)

I decided to alter a box to make it to look like a lunch box. I also created a mini album to fit inside the box =) The paper collection I used is the Graphic 45 An ABC Primer (Love this paper!!!).
Be sure to check out my YouTube video for more details on how I made the box and mini: http://youtu.be/rWknbsvNUpw

Also be sure to check out www.iamroses.com =)
Here is a list of the IAR products used:








 










 






11 comments:

  1. Hold da op, hvor har du lavet den minikuffert sød og flot. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! Saw the video first and posted there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch!!! Thanks for watching and commenting!!! =)

      Delete
  3. How pretty! I love the colors you used and the papers are so beautiful:) Thanks for sharing your talent:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monica!!! This was so much fun to make!!! =)

      Delete
  4. This came out so AWESOME!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome and my daughter graduates next May so guess what I'm going to give her. lol This is a wonderful way to record those school years, fabulous project Leanne!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! Yah...I really like this idea...I can't wait to give it to my daughter (actually I can wait...don't want her to grow up too fast lol!). Hugz =)

      Delete
  6. Just found your videos and then your blog. Love the ideas from this. My baby brother died a year ago (just short of 50) and I have all his school pics from K-8. I was wondering how I was going to put them into something and now I know. I have made many of Laura's books and seen Stephogals videos too so it all works together really well. So glad I found your blog. Became an instant follower.

    ReplyDelete